Monday, January 3, 2011

Change of scenery

I think I am a little behind on my promised update (about 1.5 yrs). We have moved to Erie, CO where I took a job as a kidney doctor with a group called Western Nephrology. Here are a couple of spotlights from the last year.

Nutcracker Nov 2010

Molly and Walter


We went overboard and bought a sweet "olympic" trampoline
Worth every penny


Molly and Afton battling it out at soccer camp

Afton and Rosy the tarantula




John and Sariah


Walter was born 11/20/09

2 comments:

LCFrohm said...

yeah for coming back to the blogging world. it's so great to see ya'lls LARGE family. I can't believe how big Molly and Afton are these days! It's so crazy! Love ya'll!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I agree...welcome back to the blogging world!! It was good to see you guys at Christmas :-) Now keep updating your blog, k? By the way, I have some cute skiing pics of you guys. I'll email them to you.

The cabin

The cabin

The whole gang

The whole gang

Sisters

Sisters

Lounging at the cabin

Lounging at the cabin

Bay Lake beach

Bay Lake beach

Canoeing 101

Canoeing 101